**We are now accepting group reservations for groups of 20-60 people for our Secret Garden / Back patio areas beginning August 1, 2021. All other patio seating is available first-come, first-serve.**
Great for casual group gatherings, we accept Secret Garden and back patio reservation inquiries year round, but only book, due to Portland’s zany weather, the spaces between April 15th and October 15 – for groups of 20-60. You’ll need to reserve both spaces if your party is greater than 30 people.
Note: The Secret Garden is not covered. The back patio area is covered with an awning until June 15th and after Sept 15-ish. We humbly offer Portland weather and the space/spaces as-is.
- Bar Bar is typically very busy on weekend nights.
- Accompanied minors are allowed only until 8pm.
- Our entire property is non-smoking, non-vaping. We do not permit candles or open flames either.
- Outside cake / desserts etc. are OK if the event host brings napkins, plates, and utensils.
- There is a small fee of $50-$200 based on the size of your group / area(s) reserved due when we confirm your date and time. This fee is non refundable with the exception of a weather cancellation.
- If you opt to have a personal server for your group, a $500 bar minimum & service charge will apply. Your guests can also order from the bar and pay on their own.
- All tabs are due in-full night-of. Our bar requires all hosted bars to present a credit card upon arrival.
- Late arrivals will forfeit their deposit and reserved tables.
- Inclement weather policy: we may not be able to host your party if you’ve reserved the entire area and its pouring rain. We will try offer alternative spaces, make up dates, or refund your deposit should your event have to cancel due to weather. We will discuss this policy with you at the time of booking.
Georgia Brown's Sweet Beets
A highbrow Burger of the Month featuring the refined flavors of beet chips, goat cheese and caramelized onions, plus the light touches of arugula and balsamic reduction. Top it with a little chipotle ketchup for kick and garlic aioli for zing, and you’ve got yourself and unforgettable New Fall Classic named with a wink at our favorite jazz standard penned circa 1925.