Patio Party Reservations
Great for casual parties, get-togethers, and other fun things. Ideal for groups / parties of 20-100. You’ll need to reserve both spaces if your party is greater than 40 people. If you group is smaller than 20 persons, all seating is first-come, first-serve.
Note: The Secret Garden is not covered. The back patio area is covered with an a retractable awning + an overhead heater. We humbly offer Portland weather and our spaces as-is.
- FWIW: Bar Bar is typically extremely busy on weekends, most show nights, and summer nights.
- Accompanied minors are allowed only until 7pm.
- Most of our property is non-smoking, non-vaping. We do not permit candles or open flames either.
- Outside cake / desserts etc.: OK if the event host brings napkins, plates, and utensils.
- There is a small fee of $100-$300 based on the size of your group / area(s) reserved due when we confirm your date and time. This fee is non refundable with the exception of a legit weather cancellation.
- If you opt to have a Host for your group, a $500 bar minimum & 20% service charge will apply. Your guests can also order from the bar and pay on their own.
- All tabs are due in-full night-of. Our bar requires all hosted bars to present a credit card upon arrival.
- Late arrivals will forfeit their deposit and reserved tables.
- Inclement weather policy: we may not be able to host your party if you’ve reserved the entire area and it is pouring down rain. We will try offer alternative spaces, make up dates, or refund your deposit should your event have to cancel due to weather. We will discuss this policy with you at the time of booking.
New Oyster Cult
Another Day in Pearadise
With a nod to the late Jimmy Buffet, enjoy your cheeseburger alongside this deliciously pear-flavored cocktail featuring Wild Roots Pear Vodka, Dewar’s blended scotch whiskey, honey and lemon.