Patio Party Reservations
**We are now accepting 2022 group reservations for parties of 20-80 people for our Secret Garden / Back patio areas**
Great for casual parties, we accept group patio reservation inquiries year round, but only book, due to Portland’s zany weather, the spaces April thru October – for groups / parties of 20-80. You’ll need to reserve both spaces if your party is greater than 40 people. If you group is smaller than 20 persons, all seating is first-come, first-serve.
Note: The Secret Garden is not covered. The back patio area is covered with an a retractable awning + an overhead heater. We humbly offer Portland weather and the space/spaces as-is.
- FWIW: Bar Bar is typically extremely busy on weekends, most show nights, and summer nights.
- Accompanied minors are allowed only until 7pm.
- Our entire property is non-smoking, non-vaping. We do not permit candles or open flames either.
- Outside cake / desserts etc. are OK if the event host brings napkins, plates, and utensils.
- There is a small fee of $100-$200 based on the size of your group / area(s) reserved due when we confirm your date and time. This fee is non refundable with the exception of a weather cancellation.
- If you opt to have a Host for your group, a $500 bar minimum & service charge will apply. Your guests can also order from the bar and pay on their own.
- All tabs are due in-full night-of. Our bar requires all hosted bars to present a credit card upon arrival.
- Late arrivals will forfeit their deposit and reserved tables.
- Inclement weather policy: we may not be able to host your party if you’ve reserved the entire area and it is pouring down rain. We will try offer alternative spaces, make up dates, or refund your deposit should your event have to cancel due to weather. We will discuss this policy with you at the time of booking.
Gator Belts and Patty Melts
AKA Sir Lucious. A double-dose of melty swiss cheese, plus carmelized onions, house-made relish and secret sauce. It’s all served on an inverted-n-toasted pillow-soft Bar Bar bun!
Happy International Blondie and Debbie Harry Month! This fabulous grapefruit spritz combines New Deal 33 Gin, Gran Classico, grapefruit soda and Sparkling Brut!